Another Busy Afternoon in the Library

Tuesday, April 02, 2019

Angelina, one of our form 2 library workers, is working behind the desk with me this afternoon. 

Another busy day in the library! Especially as we have more rainy afternoons, the library is becoming a place to hang out, listen to music, read and study.  I don’t get much work done when so many students are around, but I enjoy getting to know them better and spending time with them.  


Smile, Elisha! Don't worry, he wasn't really mad.  Usually, he's one of the ones hamming it up.

Surprising Aloyce with the camera

Nevil enjoying a book about medieval history.

I looked up some information they needed on my laptop.


Mariam and others browsing the reference section

Some of the girls give a summary of the plot of the fiction books they just read to Moureen so that she knows they actually read them.  There is a system of earning points for reading books for small prizes at the end of the year. 

0 comments:

Post a Comment