Sunday, August 20, 2006

Ciao! Ciao, by the way, is hello and/or goodbye in Italian. Anyhow, hello, and welcome to the site! I hope this will be a good way for my friends and supporters to be involved as much as possible on the work being done by the Avanti Italia team in Italy. This is my online journal; in it I will write about my experiences and challenges on the field, and let you all know of prayer requests. We have a website, http://www.avantiitalia.org/, that you might want to check out. It's currently being redesigned, so more things will be added along.

I've had several people ask about our address there. The Bible school address is:

Scuola Biblica di Firenze
Via Armando Spadini, 24
50018 Scandicci (FI)
Italy

My e-mail is kacross@gmail.com; feel free to contact me if you have any questions about our work or this site.

Arrividerci! (See you soon!)

0 comments:

Post a Comment