Leaving for the Women's Convegno....

Friday, March 30, 2007

Hello everyone! I know, I know, I've gotten really bad lately about keeping this up to date. Right now, we're fixing to head off to Velletri, a town near Rome that has a big camp, for the annual Convegno delle Donne (women's retreat). All of us women from the Bible school and several of the women from church are going, and we will meet women from several other churches across Italy there. I'm looking forward to it, as my Italian is much better than at the last convegno in December. Speakers are much more interesting when you can understand everything they say... Kelly has been planning games for several days, and I made some lemon bars to take. Jennifer, one of our directors, is one of the speakers.

So, here we go again, in our old Volkswagon van... (most convegnos include prayers that we from the Bible school make it back home again :) )

0 comments:

Post a Comment