Packing...or, procrastinating packing...

Tuesday, July 31, 2007

Hello everyone! I'm sorry I haven't been very good at keeping up the blog over the summer. I'll try to get better at that! Anyhow, I posted my major news in the post below, which is an excerpt from my latest newsletter (which, if you haven't gotten yet, should be there soon, for those of you who get that, too). I'm really excited to get the chance to work with a church directly and to be involved in a different community.


I'm moving in on Thursday, so now I'm trying to figure out how to fit everything I want to take into my suitcases. I'm coming back to Florence at the end of the month for the Florence convegno (convention), so I will pick up my winter clothes then. Hmm...I'll have to wear clunky stuff... :)

My mom came to visit me for part of July, and I had a good time showing her around Italy and my life here. Here is a picture of me, my mom, and three of the church members from Milan (Orazio, Bruna, and Enrica) in front of the church building in Milan. I was happy that we got the chance to visit with the church there while my mom was here, so she was able to meet the people that I will be worshiping and working with for the next year.

Well, I need to get off here and get back to it. I hope you all have a good last day of July!

0 comments:

Post a Comment