Sunday in Ngarash

Sunday, August 08, 2021


It was a beautiful afternoon, so I walked home from the school today.  It takes me about an hour to make the walk if I'm not rushing.  I'd like to walk more often, but going in the morning I'm usually in a hurry, and other than on Sunday, it's usually dark by the time I leave.  It's mid-dry season here, so it's getting pretty dusty and the grass is brown.  It's still pretty cool (highs in the low 70s, so in the 60s a lot of the day, which is as cold as it gets here), though, although it should start to warm up soon. 


I like the area between the school (in the Ngarash neighborhood) and town; it's mostly farmland with the higher slopes of the mountain on one side and long views out over the valley and distance smaller mountains on the other. 




0 comments:

Post a Comment