Potential New Apartment

Wednesday, February 27, 2019

Living room

Today, I visited an apartment, managed by Beth's husband, Tizo, that I may move into.  While living in the Shorts' guesthouse has been fine, they have a lot of visitors coming over the next few months, and I'd like to have a more permanent place.  The apartment looks great; I'm sitting down with Tizo soon to discuss the details, so hopefully, it'll work out.  Enjoy a look around!


Bedroom



In the living room, there are these interesting sconces on each of the four walls, each a different animal.  Of course the rhino is my favorite.  They are a bit odd, but I love them as they certainly make the room unique.  I love living places with interesting quirks. 


See, there's an antelope on that wall!


0 comments:

Post a Comment