Monday in the Library

Monday, September 09, 2019


It's another busy Monday afternoon in the library!  The students, on their lunch break right now, are checking out the new books that are now in the shelves.  We've still got a lot to go, but the first few boxes of books are available for students to check out now. I've also made a poster with all of the color-coded genres on it.  The students were all referring to it so much that I temporarily stuck it on the wall right by the shelves.  I'll affix it more permanently in an empty spot of wall by the door eventually.  I'm waiting first to see if we need to add additional genres, depending on how many books of different types that we get.  

Michela and I are still processing more in between our regular lunch-hour duties of helping students find, check out, and return books.  


0 comments:

Post a Comment