My Sunny Living Room

Saturday, September 21, 2019


Since I moved into my own apartment last March, I've been slowly decorating and acquiring furniture.  A lot of things I've just done without for a while, knowing that the Shorts would be selling a lot of their furniture and such when they started preparing to move.  My living room finally feels complete now that I have a bookshelf.  It used to be in Michela's room, but she packed up her books and knickknacks last week, so now I have it.  It's nice to have a place for all the odds and ends that accumulate, and the room finally feels complete.

I love my living room early in the morning as the sun streams in! Also, believe it or not, that is a very demure and understated couch by local tastes.  I'm fortunate to have one in neutral colors that's not bright orange or purple or red.  

0 comments:

Post a Comment