Becoming a King in Bible Class

Sunday, October 27, 2019

We had another fun day in Bible class this morning! We have finally finished our study of the Parable of Jesus, and now we're starting a new study on the King of Israel.  Today, we talked about Saul being chosen as the first King of Israel.  We made crowns to imagine what it would be like to be chosen as a king or queen.  We had fun with glue, scissors, crayons and colored paper decorating our crowns.  

We had a big class today as we had visitors; Tammy's brother, David, is visiting along with his two oldest children.  
Everyone's busy!
Our class is held in the conference room in the administration building.

I wish I had thought to get a group picture of everyone in their crowns before the triplets left, but at least I got this crowd! 

Beth texted me later that evening and told me that Jackson refused to take off his crown until well after he got home, and that included while going out for lunch in town.  

I made a crown, too, when we had an extra, and I had it with me in the library after class.  A few of the students tried it on.  Here's Omega modelling it: 

0 comments:

Post a Comment