Dinner at Marisa's

Friday, August 31, 2018

While in Milan, I am staying with Marisa, one of the church members from the Via del Bollo congregation.  She was always the 'mom' of the church; as Tammy puts it, "cooking for people is one of her love languages."  During my time in Milan, she often invited church members into her home for meals and fellowship time; I have a lot of good memories of sitting around her table.  
Tonight was another good one; I actually arrived first (Marisa had texted me where to find the hidden key), as Marisa and the Shorts had gone out to visit Carlo, Marisa's husband who is now in the nursing home and got back just a bit later.  Maria Luz and Matteo also joined us! 

She had made some minestrone, pizza, and pasta ahead of time so we could have a quick dinner once we all got there.  Even though we were all exhausted, it was nice to spend some time over a meal together.  

0 comments:

Post a Comment