Afternoons in the Library

Friday, July 19, 2019


Another day in a library full of students...when the students are out of class, I've usually got a crowd around me as they come in to read, study, listen to music, ask for research help (or for the latest football scores), and just to talk. I try not to make it a regular thing (otherwise they beg to do it constantly), but now and then there'll be a day with not much going on and I'll let them take some photos with my phone.  I also like to get some photos of the kids using the library now and then.






Look! Someone actually doing work! 













It's hard to get a good selfie with the peanut gallery behind you! This is Moureen, the head student librarian.  She's always a great help!






Friday nights are cinema night at the school; Beth brought Jackson up to watch the movie with his beloved high school students, and he came by to say hi, along with one of his favorite 'big brothers', Salum. 


It's been a long day, and here I am still marking papers...

0 comments:

Post a Comment