Head Prefects

Wednesday, July 31, 2019


Up on the wall, very high up near the ceiling, there is a photo of Yohana in Form 4.  When I first moved here, I thought maybe it was of a student who had died or something, but I'd never heard of anything happening.  It was really high up, so I couldn't really tell who it was.  It turns out it was the photo of the first Head Prefect (sort of like the Student Body President, or the position of Head Boy/Girl if you're familiar with Harry Potter).  We had had another head prefect, Benedict, since then, and in March elected the third (they have the position for one year), Meleji.  One of the teachers, Mr Gerald, asked me to get some headshots of the boys so we could add their photos to the wall.  Apparently, the photos are hung so high up so that we have lots and lots of wall left for many years of future Head Prefects.  

The boys weren't so enthusiastic, but they stood still with mostly good grace.  Above, our current head prefect, Meleji, and below, last year's head prefect, Benedict. Maybe don't tell them I'm posting these, though... 😉


0 comments:

Post a Comment