Waiting for the boat in Sanur

Monday, February 03, 2014

I'm moving on from Kuta-as I rather expected, it was loud and touristy.  Not that everywhere isn't going to be touristy, but hopefully elsewhere there won't be quite so many hawkers incessantly trying to sell something.  Besides, I'd like to see a beach that's not in a big city. 

So I am sitting in a small shelter on the beach in Sanur, waiting for a boat that should leave in twenty minutes for Nusa Lembongan.  Nusa Lembongan is one of three islands in the Nusa Penida archipelago, just off the south coast of Bali. The description in Lonely Planet sounds like just what I'm looking for-white sand beach, blue water, a view across the water to Gunung Agung, a mountain on Bali, and good snorkeling in Mushroom Bay. 

So, here goes nothing. 

0 comments:

Post a Comment