One Last Work Day

Saturday, June 20, 2020


Well, we're going back to school on June 28th!  Before we head back, I had a student who wanted to earn a little money for school supplies, so he and his friend came over and we had a work day (well, a few hours, anyhow.)  They cleared the grass and weeds from my patio (the weeds grow up between the stones prolifically), washed the car, and then we took a trip out to the dump to take out my trash before I dropped them off back in town.  

I hadn't been out to the dump myself before; usually I pay someone to take the trash out there as I haven't had a car to take it myself before.  I knew the general area where it was, but getting there involves several twists and turns through a neighborhood, so it was good to go with the boys as they knew the way.  The dump is in such a beautiful place; it's got an incredible backdrop if you look past all the trash!

 

0 comments:

Post a Comment