Friday Afternoon at Alpha Omega

Friday, July 03, 2020


It was a busy Friday at the school today, as we finish our first week back and everyone's getting back into the school routine.  The library was busy all afternoon.  Above, some of the form 1 boys, Samson, Hussein, Benson and Meshack, asked me for help researching some information they needed for a class project, so I let them search on my laptop for a bit.  


Below, Pascal takes a selfie shot with many of classmates reading and studying behind him. 


There was a welcome-back school Baraza (special assembly) in the afternoon, to officially welcome students to the new term, make announcements, and to hand out awards for those who made top grades in the last term. 

Since I had my phone and I'm still happy to see them all and they haven't driven me nuts yet, I let the students get a few photos on my phone after the school baraza.  Below, Meleji (he's actually my height, but he's down a couple of steps), me, Hawa, and Gabriel. 


Monica and Stephanie from form 2 and Regarn from form 3...


Below, Salum and Gabriel.  I seem to have a lot of photos of these guys because they are hams.  Somehow they can sense a camera coming out and always seems to be in front of it.  

Regarn and Salum...

Lissa, me, and Gabriel 


The headmaster, Godfrey, talks with some of the students.


Further hamming by Salum...

Hawa, Jackline and Edina, three of the form 3 girls.



 

0 comments:

Post a Comment