February End-of-Month Exams

Wednesday, February 24, 2021

Form one didn't take end-of-the-month exams in January since we were still in our introduction-to-secondary-school period with them, so this is their first time to take exams here at Alpha Omega.  On Tuesday in class (before exams start on Wednesday), we talked about exam vocabulary.  I've realized that many students struggle because while the exam questions are easier for form 1 students, the instructions are the same and they don't know the meaning of some of the instructions.  I look forward to seeing how they do on this first exam!  


After exams were done for the day, some of the form one boys were being silly in the library.  I like to get photos of form one students; someday when they graduate these photos might pop up again, and we can see how little and cute they were back then.  I like to look at pictures like these from my first form one students; most of them were this little then and are much taller than me now! 

Ashley, Marco, George and Philipo



 

0 comments:

Post a Comment