My Students Hamming It Up

Monday, November 19, 2018



Me with Mary, Monica, Shyrose, Bilihuda, Jackline, Veronica, Gabriel and Omega.
On one of the rare days that I had my big camera with me at school, I let my preform students have some fun taking pictures after class (not just a free for all--I let only one responsible student hold the camera so as to avoid accidents passing it around). I'm glad to have these memories of my students being silly and having fun.  As you might have seen, I'm using the first picture of me with a group of the students as my cover photo on my 'My Life in Monduli' facebook page. 

Welcome to my world, and enjoy the photos! 

Evance is very serious and detail-oriented; he always asks the best questions in class.  He really wants to understand everything.  
Shyrose, Mary Douglas, and Bilihuda

(Back) Lowasa, Esther, Ombeni, Abigael, Shyrose, Theresia and Bilihuda (Front) Mary Douglas and Monica.  Since they are in preform and not regular students yet, they don't have Alpha Omega uniforms.  Many wear their primary school uniforms. 

Two of my native Monduli students.  Shyrose is my neighbor--her family lives across the street from me.  Her mother works for the Catholic charity that runs the daycare for orphaned children that is on our street.

The peace sign is apparently universal.

Foibe strikes a pose
Theresia, Monica, Abigael, Bilihuda and Shyrose in the back; Esther and Mary Douglas in the front.



Ombeni and Michael...facepalming is actually pretty common when Michael is around.  He's one of the youngest students, but he's also one of the smartest and he is a complete ham.  

Athuman, Ombeni, Omega, Dismas, Gabriel in the back, Michael in the front

Posing with Calreen and Jackline 




Isack and Ombeni

Peter and Martin

Dismas and Athuman

Lowasa and Olotai 
My students. :)



0 comments:

Post a Comment