Form 4 Projects

Tuesday, March 12, 2019


Trying to be cool...Clement, Moureen, Pamela, Vivian, Rukia and Daniel
The form four students all had to do a big project that included a report with pictures in it.  Pamela, the top student in form four, came to me and asked if they could use my phone to take some photos of their group to use in their project, and I agreed.  As our school focuses on the sciences, most of the groups chose something scientific, mostly in the medical field from what I saw, as their topic.  This group's report was about blood donation in Tanzania.  So, they borrowed some of the white coats from the lab for the right look. They took several shots of the six of them; I'm not sure which they finally decided to go with.  But here's six the kids from our form four (senior) class! Please pray that they will have wisdom in the paths they follow after they graduate this November! 


This is not GQ, Clement. Look at the camera. 




I don't think this one's going in the report...

0 comments:

Post a Comment