Form 3 Vocab Quiz and Leopards

Thursday, March 28, 2019


The power was out today, so I couldn't print vocabulary quizzes for form 3.  So, I had Collins write the list of vocabulary words while I wrote all the definitions in random order for them to match. You know, I first decided to be a teacher when I was four years old.  My main motivation was that I would get to write on a blackboard--that looked like a lot of fun!  Well, I love teaching, but I'm rather underwhelmed by the fun factor of writing on blackboards.  They are one of my least favorite parts of teaching, actually.  But the vocabulary quiz was taken as scheduled! 


In other news, look what I got in Arusha! Isn't he adorable?  I found this little painting of a leopard cub that goes really well in my new living room.  I hope someday I can see a leopard; they're the only one of the "Big Five" (elephants, rhinos, buffalo, lions and leopards...and I'm really not sure why those five were chosen, and not hippos, giraffes, cheetahs, etc.) that I haven't seen.  They're solitary and well-camouflaged, though, so they're the hardest to find. 



0 comments:

Post a Comment