My Neighborhood

Tuesday, March 19, 2019


Today I'm sharing a few more photos of my house and neighborhood.  Here the view looking north towards the higher slopes of the mountain from my road. 

 The big black gate is mine.  The metal roll-up door cover a space meant to be used for a small neighborhood store, but no one has ever opened one there.  It would be convenient to be able to buy drinks and sodas and all right outside my own door, but it would probably be a noisy neighbor, so probably for the best.

 The road leading down to the main road...



 Walking towards the main road...

 The paved road that my neighborhood is off of.  The Shorts, Beth, Albert and his family, and quite a few other people I know live in the neighborhood across the road.  Turning left on the road will take you into town in about a kilometer.


The view out of town on the paved road.  I need to explore in that direction sometime...and below, the view towards town.


0 comments:

Post a Comment