Pray for a Future Leader

Sunday, March 08, 2020


Another Sunday morning at the school church service...today, Revocatus, one our form 4 students is giving the lesson. He's one of the students that I have a lot of respect for, for his maturity and leadership among the students. His parents are leaders in the church in Geita, a city near Lake Victoria. I hope that he will as also become a strong leader and influence those around him well. 

I write a lot about my experiences here in Monduli, but the most important part of my life here is knowing these students. I wish I could introduce every one of them to you. I would like to tell you now and then about specific students, and I ask that you say a prayer for them. Today, please pray that Revocatus will become a strong leader for the Lord! 

0 comments:

Post a Comment