The Library is Getting Full

Sunday, May 03, 2020



One thing I've been doing during while school is closed for COVID19 is processing a bag full of books that Lewis Short donated from his personal library before moving.  I've mentioned before my process: scanning the books into our LibraryThing account (online book catalog), stamping them with the school stamp, adding stickers for genre, category and points in our reading system, and then covering them with packing tape to make them last longer.  I had these at my house, so I could sit around and listen to podcasts or watch some TV shows I downloaded (first time I've watched TV in...maybe three years?) while I worked.  

The shelves in the library are getting pretty full!  I may need to raise money to build another shelf soon, if anyone is interested in helping to grow the Alpha Omega school library!

0 comments:

Post a Comment