Sable Square Shopping Center

Saturday, May 30, 2020

It was a beautiful evening, with nice views of Mt Meru in the distance, so I took some pictures before going in to get my groceries.  Also, I have learned in my years living in different places to take photos of the ordinary, everyday spaces and activities.  When moving away, it's nice to have memories of the grocery store and the bank and the street you live on. So, here's the Sable Square shopping center, which is easily the nicest one I visit on a regular basis.  It's built in a South African architectural style.  Unfortunately, quite a few of the shops are empty these days as a lot of the expat community in the area that shopped there have moved away with the more difficult immigration issues these days.  





 

0 comments:

Post a Comment