Sunny Afternoon in My Neighborhood

Thursday, May 28, 2020



After a few months of rainy season, clear blue skies are good to see!  This is the view from the gate of my house.  It was such a beautiful afternoon, sunny and in the 70s.  One of my students, Paulo, stopped by to chat, so I came outside and hung around outside for quite a while talking and enjoying the weather. (Several students have gotten in the habit of visiting me now and then while they're out of school, but I've told them that if it's just one boy, I'll talk to them outside but I'm not inviting them inside.  This is a conservative society and neighbors notice things, so it seems prudent not to spend time with a single student behind closed doors.  If they want to come inside, they have to come in pairs!)

0 comments:

Post a Comment