Family Groups

Friday, May 31, 2019

We're trying something new at AOCSS.  The students have been divided into family groups (names after different cities in the New Testament, Corinthians, Galatians, Romans, etc., I suspect Lewis had a hand in that), each led by a different teacher.  The groups are each assigned a different part of campus to keep clean and things like that, but also they meet each week (usually on Friday) to be able to talk in a smaller group about things going on at the school, students who aren't getting along, etc.  Originally, I was going to lead a group, but in the final plan I'm not; with the Tanzanian teachers, they can take the opportunity to deal with issues in their own language.  My Swahili is improving, but I'm still not ready for that level of conversation.  

0 comments:

Post a Comment