Friday Night in the Library

Friday, May 03, 2019


These boys.  Most Friday nights at the school, a movie is played in the dining hall for the students.  This particular Friday night, some of the boys didn't like the movie.  It was about animals, the horror.  Definitely not enough explosions to be manly enough for them.  They are tough guys, after all.

So, I gave them permission to hang out in the library as an alternative, as I was sitting in the library doing some work anyhow.  I let them listen to some music.  As they were asking about music, they were asking if I had any new rap music, something cool like that.

And then...when I gave them control of the music, the first song they picked was Passenger's Let Her Go.  Yup, they're tough guys.  And they were singing along with every word.

And the second song was Ed Sheeran's Perfect, another sappy love ballad. 

I was laughing at them anyhow, and then one kid did this:


0 comments:

Post a Comment