Layover in Bangkok

Thursday, August 21, 2014

Any of you who have ever traveled through Asia probably know that Bangkok is definitely the flight hub of the region.  It has two international airports--a fact I learned when I wasn't paying attention and scheduled a flight into one and out of the other last year; fortunately I had a long enough layover to make it across town, and fortunately it was four in the morning so there was no traffic.  Except for that incident, I've always flown through Don Mueng, because that's one of Air Asia's (the discount airline for this part of the world) hubs. 
Although the only time I spent time in Bangkok I arrived and departed by bus, this trip will give me my fourth and fifth go-rounds through this particular airport.  I'm learning my around pretty well by now, and I always enjoy stopping because they have a Krispy Kreme.

0 comments:

Post a Comment