New Second Best

Saturday, August 30, 2014

Sooo...remember that bus I rhapsodized about the other day? I declared it the second-best I'd ever been on, but today it must take a demotion to third.  I'm sitting on yet another bus
(after already spending several hours on a van and another bus already today--Taman Negara and Penang having unfortunately turned out to not be terribly well connected), waiting to leave.  This one also follows the luxurious trend of having only three seats across rather than four, and everything seems sparkling new.  The. curtains are a tasteful red and gold--but apparently, even for the most well-appointed buses, bus seats only come in garish prints, this one bright red with neon...I don't even know what you would call those markings.  But you can see for yourself in the pictures...

0 comments:

Post a Comment